A Full-Service Company
Our Detail Process
- Secure customer's personals (loose change, sunglasses, pens, notepads, etc.) in Zip Loc bags and set aside.
- Pre-treat door jambs, wheel wells, trunk jambs, frame rails, and grill with mild degreaser/cleaner.
- Pressure wash all door jambs, wheel wells, trunk jambs, frame rails, grill, window seals, door seals, emblems, key holes, door handles, gas filler area.
- Wash car by hand with clean wash mitt and mild car wash detergent. Scrub license plates clean with appropriate brushes and cleaners.
- Hand clean wheels with industrial strength wheel cleaner and assorted brushes and degreasers. Pressure wash wheels and wheel well with 1500 psi of water.
- Remove large deposits of road tar, bugs, and tree sap using multiple applications of bug and tar remover. In some cases, lacquer thinner must be used to remove exceptionally embedded contaminants.
- Hand dry vehicle with damp chamois towel. Door seals, window seals, trim pieces, trunk jambs, emblems, and external mirrors must be 'blasted' dry with 90 psi of compressed air.
- Polish and wax all painted surfaces with Cyclo polisher, mild compounding/polishing foam pad, and high gloss wax. Minor surface scratches are removed, paint achieves a reflection superior to new condition, and the embedded wax provides approximately 12 weeks of protection from dust, water spotting, and UV fade if vehicle is washed by hand every 10-14 days.
- Dress tires and wheel wells with water-based and high-silicone rubber/plastic dressing.
- Remove floor mats from interior. Shampoo clean. Dry.
- Using compressed air gun (90 psi), 'blast' dust from vents, console, dash, under seats, between seats, upholstery seams, in crevices and hard to reach places, between seat cushions, into map pockets, into cockpit switches and controls, steering wheel gaps, trim pieces. . . anywhere fingers cannot clean. Vacuum out resulting dust and dirt.
- Clean headliner stains
- Clean upper trim parts (upper seat belt anchors, plastic pillar facades) with appropriate cleaners and degreasers.
- Clean leather seats and head rests with appropriate brushes and cleaners. Be sure to clean deep in seams, creases, along piping, and in map pockets. Apply leather conditioner when dry.
- Clean all surfaces in trunk area. Remove spot stains as necessary from trunk liner. Lift trunk liner and vacuum/clean spare tire. Push seats forward to vacuum crease where rear seats meet trunk. Wipe clean trunk jambs and decklid.
- Clean lower trim parts (door sills, lower seat sections, foot wells, door panels, map pockets, ash trays, door handles, door pulls, windows switches with appropriate cleaners and degreasers.
- Scrub clutch, brake, and gas pedals clean with appropriate cleaners and degreasers.
- Clean exterior and interior glass using glass-specific microfiber towels and Stoner's Invisible Glass glass cleaner. Repeat 2-3 times to remove all hazing and streaks. Remove glue, tree sap, and stickers when necessary using lubricated razor and adhesive remover.
- Return customer's personal items to car
We clean even the most sensitive varnish without leaving a mark. Our experienced personnel will leave your car, motorcycle, truck or s.u.v. looking shiny and brand new!
Every day, your ride's interior is exposed to heat, sunlight, dirt and grime, resulting in significant wear and tear. Let our specialists restore your interior to mint condition.